About The Aditya Birla Skills Foundation
The Aditya Birla Skills Foundation (ABSF), a part of Aditya Birla Group, is a unique initiative set up to deliver sustainable vocational education and skills training for the benefit of youth in India. ABSF has commenced its activities by setting up high-quality multi-skills training centers in several locations. These training centers will offer short and medium term skill training programs for aspiring youth between the age of 18 to 30 years, helping them gain employable skills and empowering them to pursue sustainable livelihoods in the world of work.
Key Features of ABSF:
- Technology-enabled learning
- Market-linked programs for employability
- Best-in-class content and pedagogy
- High-quality learning infrastructure
- Social skills curriculum in addition to specific domain skills curriculum
Along with domain skills, ABSF students undergo Personality Development, English Language and Communication, Financial Literacy, Innovative thinking and Entrepreneurship training, creating well-rounded individuals who demonstrate professionalism and good social behavior.
A stand-alone, centrally-located sprawling campus with trained faculty. State-of-the-art classrooms with hi-definition projectors, well-equipped IT Labs and other relevant education aids.
- Spacious classrooms fitted with advanced teaching aids.
- State-of-the-art domain specific labs with industry-updated equipment.
- Experienced faculty.
- Library facility for students and faculty.
- Psychometric profiling for student fitment to programs.
- Student counseling and parent sensitizing sessions.
- Safe and hygienic learning environment.